RV campground located in the heart of Wisconsin’s southern gateway
Number of sites: 682 Open 04/15 – 10/15 Call: (877) 570-2267
Lakeland RV Campground is a premier Wisconsin camping destination, located 90 miles north of Chicago on over 200 acres of southern Wisconsin’s prime vacation land. With a mile of lake frontage on beautiful Lake Koshkonong, Wisconsin’s second largest lake, Lakeland has something for everyone. Click on over to our Events page to explore our theme weekends and events. Popular dates are filling up fast!
A relaxing day boating on an expansive 10,000 acre lake; a late-night campfire enjoyed with family and friends; a warm afternoon spent lounging by the pool, a spirited game of horseshoes, tennis or shuffleboard, a long walk on our nature trails or a blissful day of fishing, are just some of the ways you can enjoy Lakeland RV Campground.
We invite you to stay a day, a week, a month or the whole season! Book your RV Site, Tent Site or Cabin today!
Packed with amenities
Whether you’re planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there’s no shortage of unique activities to explore. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all the ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Boat Ramp
- Laundry Facilities
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
Vacation Cottage Rentals
Enjoy a getaway retreat in one of our beautiful and spacious vacation cottages. Each of our cottages has a private deck with a table and chairs, full kitchen with coffee maker, pots, pans, dishes and a microwave, flat-screen TV, sleeper sofa, linens & paper products.
Check out some of the local attractions and fabulous tourist stops in the area!
- Sip on unique and award-winning fine wines at Timber Hill Winery, located only 5 miles down the road! With over 20 vintages to choose from, you’ll enjoy every minute of this relaxing experience.
- Take a tour of the last certified Underground Railroad Station in Wisconsin! The Milton House Museum, conveniently located less than 5 miles from Lakeland Campground, is rich in history and Milton heritage.
- Get your fill of thrills at the MRM Raceway, walking distance from Lakeland! Tackle both Go-Kart tracks if you dare!
- Enjoy waterfront dining, boat rentals, and live music at Anchor Inn! With wonderful entertainment and delectable treats, you’ll see why this is a top attraction at Lake Koshkonong!