- Check In Time: 3:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In Age is 21 years old
- Guests aged 17 Years Old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- A resort fee of $4 per Site will be added to your bill upon check out.
- The rates displayed Do Not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your Credit Card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival you will be charged a $25 administrative fee; If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.*
- In the case of multiple Sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each Site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and Site type availability are subject to availability.
Early check out: No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- Although we do our best to honor all site requests, we DO NOT guaranty specific site number requests.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change. Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
(All weekends/activities are subject to change, check our website for current updates)
Rental Information and Policies
- Check-in time is 3:00pm
- Check-out time is 11:00am
- Early check-ins are subject to availability, please call ahead to confirm your site is available.
- Late check-outs will be charged $10.00 for every 30 minutes unless pre-approved by Management. Please confirm your arrival and departure dates at check-in, you are responsible for all nights reserved.
- Late arrivals: For our guests arriving after office hours, please call ahead with an estimated time of arrival and to confirm your reservation. Upon arrival, your Gate card, receipt and a map to your site will be in the late arrival box. Please come in to the office the next morning and register.
Our goal is to provide you, our guest, the highest quality recreation experience Rock County has to offer. Please let us know immediately of any concerns regarding your site or our facilities and service. You are responsible for all nights reserved. If you are unable to complete your stay, for any reason, no refunds will be given.
*Camping is an outdoor experience, therefore we do not give refunds due to the discomforts of weather or nature.